Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Alec Baldwin Could Have Been in GTA V!

Image

via @Gamespot.

For those of you who do not know what GTA V, or Grand Theft Auto Five, is, it Take-Two's wildly successful video game that was recently released. This game was the first entertainment to reach sales of a billion dollars within three days!

According to Gamespot, who reported it from IndieWire, Baldwin stated in his character would have been a cop-killer and "And I turned them down because [the character] was a cop killer... And I didn't want to get near that [because] of my reputation; I have enough problems with the press as it is. I said no." I think it's pretty interesting that Baldwin believes in the power and reach of this video game- enough to believe that the game would affect his reputation.

I wonder if Baldwin is having regrets based on the explosive success of this game now, with what could have been a lucrative contract with possibly royalties. Baldwin could have joined the ranks of celebrities such as Samuel Jackson.

Do you think he missed out?

No comments:

Post a Comment